IHEC 2018 AbstractsIHEC 2018 Abstract Book PDF
The main aims of the 3rd International Higher Education Studies Conference (IHEC 2018) are creating a platform for joint studies in the field of higher education and sharing and discussing new trends, research results and theoretical perspectives therein.
The IHEC focuses on macro policies, models, reform acts and method proposals against the backdrop of changing demands, opportunities, expectations and problems of higher education in the world and in Turkey.
The theme of this year's conference is "Revisiting Higher Education in an Ever-Changing World".
- New Model Suggestions and Approaches for Higher Education in the Changing World
- Transdisciplinary Ecosystem in Higher Education
- Relationship Between Quantity and Quality in Higher Education
- Internationalization and Local Approaches in Higher Education
- Institutional Culture, Organizational Climate and Leadership in Higher Education
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Higher Education, Collaborations and Societal Impact
- Interaction Strategies and Models between University and Industry
- Towards an Integrated Digital Organization in Higher Education
- Reframing Higher Education Outcomes from the Viewpoint of Alumni Profiles
- Effective Resource Management and Usage at Higher Education within the Global Competitive Environment
- Access and Equality in Higher Education
- Ethics, Principles and Values in Higher Education
- Higher Education, Community Development and Sustainability
- Higher Education and University Rankings
- Youth Studies in Higher Education